We are your partners, we are an extension of your business and we want you to succeed, therefore our conduct, effort and workmanship are a reflection of your business.
The repair industry requires a polished, positive and logical team of engineers that understands the needs of our customers and can deliver with ease. We aim to be the best repair specialist globally and aim to increase our experiences working through partnerships and economic growth.
Matrix Repair has a team of engineers who specialise in a multitude of technologies, we are a positive, dedicated and responsive team that enjoys our work and can deliver our contracted services to a high degree. We understand the efforts of electrical manufacturers and the intense works that are committed to build quality products.
We guarantee our services to ensure that our work is complete on time with apt communication with our customers. We repair using an array of test and repair equipment, soldering, BGA rework and chip level repair.
Matrix Repairs are Experts in repair within break-fix and component level solution of the following technologies:
- Medical Devices
- Aesthetic & Medical Equipment
- Beauty & Medical Aesthetic Lasers
- High and ultra Frequency Aesthetic Equipment
- Ultrasound Devices
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Devices
- VGA Cards (Nvidia & AMD)
- Motherboards (for all devices)
- PCI Cards
- Power Supplys
- All PCBs
- Laptop Motherboards
- Laptop Graphics Cards
- LCD mainboards
- Automotive ECU
- Printers & 3D Printing
- LCD/LED TV
- LED Monitor
- All portable computing
- GPS systems
- Home Cinema
- Digital and SLR cameras
- DVD & Blu-ray Devices
- CCTV/DVR systems
- Game Consoles (Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo)
Matrix repair has a quick, reliable and cost effective warranty validation service who offers the complete package of warranty repairs.
Here is a process of what we offer:
- UK contact number & email for end user faults and technical support. Via Call centre
- Warranty validation via receipt with level 2 validation
- Logistics for approved RMA for technologies to be sent to and from the repair centre
- Full Diagnosis, Repair and Complete customer care as customer can contact the engineering desk directly while the engineer is working on the end user device.
- Updates via email, text message and telephone call.
- Progress report and status updates to our customer.
- Failed repair will offer replacement refurbished unit from the manufacture depending on situation.
- Spare part distribution
- Waste disposal and recycling of faulty parts ( initial attempt will always offer a repair restock solution)
Our RMA solutions use a unique CRM to track and trace all repairs and serial numbers. We can share this with our customers Distribution to further validate warranty and assist in original customer assistance. We follow our Warranty Validation service to follow a managed, competent workflow.
We aim to recycle electrical goods from damaged goods, whether this is to send back to our customer or to repair in-house and reuse when required. We also have a WEEE license that allows us to safely dispose of goods.
Delivery & Logistics
We use the best possible couriers in the region to get technologies to and from the end user and transport throughout our internal network. We offer exchange onsite delivery and repair via field engineer though our network. We cover all costs when damaged is caused by courier.
Our field engineers are trained and insured to work on site. We offer a high level of service, engineers are competent and extremely friendly. Engineers arrive on site with the parts available and can “Break-Fix” quickly and effectively.
We have a call centre situated above our main repair workshop, all calls are recorded and logged so that any issues can be queried by our customer should a problem arise.
Matrix Repair has a security locked and recorded stock management that has a weekly stock take to insure no issues with stock. All stock is recorded in a CRM and can be shared with both our customer and distribution.
We can hold and distribute buffer stock should an overflow be required by our customer. We do not charge anything additional for the space and all stock is rigorously managed.